Gulet Cruises - Fethiye - Kekova - Fethiye
8 Day / 7 Night Cruise
Day 1: Fethiye Yacht
Reception and pick up with the tour guide
at the airport. Check in 15:00pm. Welcome on board.
You get a welcome drink and move into your cabin, if you have any
questions, feel free to ask. Let the crew serve you, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the evening
and look forward to an amazing cruise.
Day 2: Fethiye
The tour starts early in the morning, enjoy the wind and the
first impressions of the coast. We anchor in a beautiful cove for lunch. The tour continues to the
Blue Lagoon of Oludeniz. This is considered the most beautiful stretch of beach in Turkey with
crystal clear turquoise water and a snow-white, gently sloping pebble beach. The water in the
lagoon is so smooth and quiet that the natives of the bay named it "Fethiye" ("Dead Sea"). We
anchore in Gemiler, directly from the Byzantine ruins the hills of the island can be seen. A walk
through the ancient site is worthwhile not only because of its beautiful view. Sturdy footwear is
essential. Dinner and overnight in the bay.
Day 3: Fethiye - Kekova /
dawn we set off towards Tersane Bay; lunch. Then you reach the fishing village of Kale Koy. Visit
the medieval castle of Simena with the ancient theater, Lycian sarcophagi. Overnight in the
vicinity of Kaleköy.
Day 4: Fethiye -
breakfast, we drive on the Lycian coast towards Finike. Afternoon optional excursion to Myra and
local NicholasMonument. The journey continues past the "Sunken City". An entire port facility, and
parts of the Byzantine city lie underwater surface.
In the Bay Gökkaya you
enjoy the dinner and the subsequent night.
Day 5: Kas Marina
Breakfast, then drive towards Kas. Shopping
in the beautiful streets of this city. After dinner on board you can meet in one of the many
bars with live music the night life of Kas.
Day 6: Kalkan Marina
After breakfast the captain starts the engine. The destination of the day depends
on the number of bookings for the optional excursion to the ancient sites of Xanthos and
Alternatively, hit the Yesilkoy Bay. Enjoy the
beautiful scenery passing by during a sun bath, or make yourself comfortable with a cool drink on
7: Göcek Bays - Fethiye Marina Very early in the morning, the journey
continues. Fantastically beautiful beaches, turquoise blue sea await you in the Gulf of
Gocek. Enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
the evening you will arrive in your output port of Fethiye. The whole evening is for
exploring the picturesque old town are available. For those who prefer comfortable, enjoying
the fresh ocean breeze on deck. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8: Fethiye
the cruise. Disembark after breakfast at 9:00 pm
to the airport. In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
(The office is not liable for the baggage)
Weekly Departures Every Saturday
from April 20 - November 2, 2013
Saturday - Saturday
Price per person in USD
Price per person in USD
|May 4, 11, 18
|October 5, 12, 19
|June 1, 8, 15, 22
|September 7, 14, 21,
|July 6, 13, 20, 27
|August 3, 10, 17, 24,
Included in the services:
- Salutatory refreshment
- Information of yacht and the course of the cruise
- Running costs of the yacht, motor fuel, water, service, personnel, assurance, harbor
and duties (for the Turkish waters)
- Transfer: Dalaman–Fethiye port–Dalaman
- All-inclusive on Board:Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, tea nonalcoholic
drinks (coffee, tea, coke, lemonade and water)
- Alcoholic drinks (wine and beer) are served from 12 am to 11 pm
- Sharing of fishing and snorkeling equipment
Not included in the services:
- Transfer: Dalaman–Fethiye port–Hotel–Dalaman
- Transfer: Bodrum or Antalya–Fethiye–Bodrum or Antalya
- Land excursions – if desired – have to be booked upon embarkation.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Blue Cruise from Saturday to Saturday takes place when 3 cabins are booked (guests must
change the route if necessary)
- Check-in on the yacht: 15.00 pm
- Check-out: 09.00 am
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht
- Children must be at least 12 years of age to participate
- The allocation of cabins occurs via lottery drawing after all guests have arrived
- Cabins are equipped with blankets, towels and bath towels
- On every yacht is equipped with a TV, Stereo and DVD player
- Cabins are cleaned and bedclothes and towels are changed if desired
- Guests are allowed to bring their own drinks
- If cabin charter: no use of air conditioner
The period of repair in case of a defect is
maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable or
higher class yacht.