Gulet Cruises - Fethiye - Mamaris -
8 Day Cruise
- Saturday to Saturday
Day 1: Fethiye Marina
Salutation and pickup with the tour guide at the
Check in 3 p.m. Welcome on board.
After you have moved into your cabin, there is a welcome drink on deck. Now you can pose any
remaining questions. Allow the crew to serve you, enjoy the friendly atmosphere in the evening and
look forward to an amazing, unforgettable cruise.
Day 2: Aga Limani
Beautiful bays await you at the Gulf of Göcek. The water is crystal clear and unbelievably light
blue. You can swim and relax the whole day. Overnight stay and dinner in Agalimani Bay.
Day 3: Ekincik – Dalyan
Very early in the morning you leave for Ekincik, a bay near the mouth of the Dalyan River.
Here you have the optional opportunity to visit the
Dalyan middle of the reed maze, the turtle beach (habitat of the Caretta sea turtle) and the
ancient site Kaunos and take a mud bath in one of the spas in the area. Night in a bay at
Day 4: Marmaris
way to Marmaris, you will have time to swim in the bay of Turunc or eat lunch on the island of
Cennet. In Marmaris is located in the Old Town, one of the most beautiful castles. It was built by
Suleyman the Magnificent. The shops and the bazaar in the city center Marmaris are open late into
the night. Romantic cafes and small restaurants line the promenade. Overnight in Marmaris.
Day 5: Semizce
At crack of dawn your cruise continues to the island Tersane in the Gulf of Fethiye. Tersane means
“shipyard”, because the ancient Greek habitants were shipwrights. This tradition goes back to the
times of Byzantine. Your ship stays at a bay until lunch. The engine is started again to continue the journey into the bay of Manastir.
Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Göcek - Manastir Bay
The islands of Göcek will enchant you. They stop each in peaceful bays (Kuyruk
Burnu,Manastir, Bedri Rahmi or Sarsala) Stay for breakfast, lunch, dinner and you have plenty of
time for swimming and snorkeling.
Day 7: Gulf of Fethiye
On this trip, the sails should once come into operation. According to weather conditions, you will
sail a leg in the morning or in the afternoon. Because of organisational reasons, it is not
possible to serve a warm lunch on a sailing day. Of course snacks will be offered. There is a lot
to see in Fethiye: the temple tomb of Amyntas, Lycian grave constructions, a Hellenic theatre. Very
beautiful and original is the historic centre of Fethiye and the historic Hamam, where you can take
a relaxing vapour bath.
Day 8: Fethiye Yacht harbour
After breakfast, disembarkation and see off of the crew and the fellow passengers. Check out: 9 am
- transfer to the airport. In case of a later takeoff, the luggage can be stored in our office at
the port. Now you have time for any last shopping, to relax in a café or a walk at the water
2013 Departure Dates and Cruise Fares
Weekly Departures on Saturdays
April 20-November 2, 2013
Saturday - Saturday
Price per person in USD
Price per person in USD
|May 4, 11, 18
|October 5, 12, 19
|June 1, 8, 15, 22
|September 7, 14, 21,
|July 6, 13, 20, 27
|August 3, 10, 17, 24,
Included in the services:
- Salutatory refreshment
- Information of yacht and the course of the cruise
- Running costs of the yacht, motor fuel, water, service, personnel, assurance, harbor
and duties (for the Turkish waters)
- Transfer: Dalaman–Fethiye port–Dalaman
- All-inclusive on Board:Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, tea nonalcoholic
drinks (coffee, tea, coke, lemonade and water)
- Alcoholic drinks (wine and beer) are served from 12 am to 11 pm
- Sharing of fishing and snorkeling equipment
Not included in the services:
- Transfer: Dalaman–Fethiye port–Hotel–Dalaman
- Transfer: Bodrum or Antalya–Fethiye–Bodrum or Antalya
- Land excursions – if desired – have to be booked upon embarkation.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Blue Cruise from Saturday to Saturday takes place when 3 cabins are booked (guests must
change the route if necessary)
- Check-in on the yacht: 15.00 pm
- Check-out: 09.00 am
- In case of a later takeoff, the baggage can be stored in our office at the port
- The cruise takes place on a traditional yacht
- Children must be at least 12 years of age to participate
- The allocation of cabins occurs via lottery drawing after all guests have arrived
- Cabins are equipped with blankets, towels and bath towels
- On every yacht is equipped with a TV, Stereo and DVD player
- Cabins are cleaned and bedclothes and towels are changed if desired
- Guests are allowed to bring their own drinks
- If cabin charter: no use of air conditioner
The period of repair in case of a defect is
maximal 24 hours. If in this time the defect can’t be resolved, we provide a comparable or
higher class yacht.