MV Aegean Odyssey Deck Plan
The Lido Deck will features 18 new cabins: 12 Deluxe Outside staterooms (Category E), and 6
Premium Outside cabins (Category G)
- Sunbathing Area
- Swimming Pool
- Lido Bar
The Bridge Deck is home to some of our Deluxe Balcony staterooms, Premium outside
cabins (including 10 single cabins), as well as The Bridge.
* Cabins in categories I, GG, HH,II have views partially obstructed by lifeboats,
but provide ample sunlight, especially in Cat. I cabins, featuring double windows.
The Promenade Deck is the central meeting place for everyone onboard:
- The Ambassador Lounge, located forward, is where lectures, seminars and
entertainment take place.
- The Charleston Lounge, serving a selection of international cocktails, is
where our pianist and musicians provide a variety of entertainment.
- The Terrace Café & Grill, & Tapas on the Terrace, where you can
enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Library with a selection of over 1000 volumes, selected by Blackwells
in Oxford, as well as magazines, newspapers when available and a selection of board games.
- Boutique/Shop, featuring a wide selection of tax-free designer/logo
A range of Premium & Deluxe outside cabins, as well as Balcony staterooms are located on
Belvedere Deck, in addition to these areas:
- Reception Desk, attended 24 hours a day, available for general
information, mail and other services
- Tour Desk - for all tour-relevant information and services
- Internet Centre - ask at Reception for your tokens - to be used either in
the Internet Centre or in the wi-fi area in the Observation Lounge.
- Hairdressing Salon - located midships
In addition to cabins in Categories H, J, L, M, Columbus Deck is also where
the Medical Centre is located, available 24 hours a day. The
Spa and Gym centre will also be located on this deck as of
Cabins 404 on this deck is a Standard outside cabin for passengers with
Marco Polo Deck -
The Marco Polo Restaurant is the most formal of the ship's restaurants,
open for dinner each evening and for lunch on full days at sea.