rousing rhythms and the scent of nutmeg and vanilla
Bridgetown, Barbados Round trip
March 19 - 26, 2015
Tobago: an island paradise
The small fishing village of Charlotteville is situated in Tobago’s idyllic Man-O-War Bay and can only be
reached by land via a steep road which cuts through the rainforest. With the ship anchored in the town’s
picturesque bay, you will have plenty of time to discover the island’s diverse birdlife or to plunge into the
A delight for all the senses: Grenada, the island of spice
There is a reason why nutmeg is immortalized on this country’s national flag. Since colonial times nutmeg
– along with cloves, cinnamon and ginger – has been one of the island’s most important exports. If the aromatic
fragrance of the tropics were to have a name, it would have to be “Grenada”.
Snorkelers’ paradise in the Tobago Cays
A unique feature of the Tobago Cays is its unspoilt coral reef, known as the
“Horseshoe Reef” due to its shape. It keeps the Atlantic swells at bay and is the perfect place for snorkeling.
Once back on dry land, you will be treated to a beach barbecue with culinary specialties.
Experience the Caribbean joie de vivre with string and steel bands
Be it salsa, merengue, soca, calypso or steel pan rhythms, all of these very different music
styles have one thing in common – they all capture the heart and soul of the Caribbean. This music is sure to
put a smile on your face and get everyone tapping their feet.
Price per person in
|C De luxe outside
|B De luxe original
|A Luxury owner’s
Single surcharge: Cat 1-5: 50%; Cat A, B & C: 100%.
These rates are in US dollars and are per person sharing twin.
Excludes transfers, gratuities and insurance.
Shore excursions are included on this departure.
Combination Discount: Take 10% off the cruise fare of the second or third consecutive
Bring a Friend: Encourage your friends to take a cruise in 2015. For a new
booking of an additional cabin, you and your friends will receive a one-off onboard credit of € 200 per
- Your sailing cruise in the booked cabin category.
- As a special welcome, a bottle of champagne awaits you in your cabin.
- A daily, freshly filled fruit basket in your cabin and in the lounge.
- All meals on board.
- All soft drinks as well as tea and coffee specialities.
- High-quality wines, which have been selected to compliment meals, as well as beer are included at lunch
time and with the evening meal.
- English-speaking on-board tour guide.